I get asked this question all the time and it depends on your trading experience level before you get started with Binary Options. In most cases that use a legitimate signals service, you should expect to make around $250-$500 per week if you put in an hour of work every day. It’s not easy though and it does take time, effort, and experience before you can even hope of making this kind of money every single month.
A lot of the Binary Options traders out there are young adults who don’t know anything about trading and they’re expecting to make $5,000-$10,000 per week without any experience or knowledge of the markets. Let me tell you that this is impossible unless you’re some type of marketing genius who spends all day on Facebook advertising a product.
If you’re looking for a realistic figure, then it depends on your trading experience and the service that you sign up with. But as a general rule of thumb, expect to make anywhere from $500-$2,000 per week if you trade with a legitimate Binary Options signals service.
We recommend using our 60 Second Binary Options Trading Signals option so you don’t have to worry about entering the trades manually. You can just sit back and watch them go into profit!
No one wants to trade through a free service that’s going to spam your email account with hundreds of terrible Binary Options signals every week. This is how most scams work actually, they advertise a 100% free trial or something like that and once you sign up they send you an email with their Binary Options trading signals.
The reality is, if it’s completely free then chances are the service either isn’t worth your time or it will require that you deposit money to use them. You should stay away from 100% free services because there’s always a reason why they’re not charging you any money to use their signals.
Binary Options alerts/signals trading overview
Binary Options alerts are a helpful tool for Binary Options traders many people use to make money. What these signals do, is that they send you an alert when a particular asset hits a particular price, allowing you to open the trade in real-time.
Signals are usually free or have a small fee associated with them. It is important to understand how signals work, their pros and cons.
Do not fall for a signal service that requires you to sign up before letting you see what they have to offer – this is a scam – only open an account if you are completely confident with the service being offered.
Types of trading alerts/signals:
There are two types of trading signals. Binary options alerts/signals that use technical analysis, and those which are based on news items.
Binary Options alerts/signals using technical analysis
These types of trading signals are the most popular amongst traders because they rely on the charts to signal an investment opportunity. Usually, these types of signals send various chart patterns, for example, a double top or bottom.
Binary Options Signals that are based on news items
This type of signal is usually the most profitable over time because they rely purely on what is happening in the world, rather than what has happened in the past. Usually, these signals are sent out whenever there is an economic release, or other major market-moving events, for example, a central bank interest rate decision.
Advantages of trading Binary Options alerts/signals:
There are many advantages to using signals, the main being that this is a completely hands-free way to invest your money in Binary Options investments. These types of signals usually have a very high success rate if you believe in technical analysis.
It is often said that trading Binary Options alerts/signals can be almost like having a second job. You will need to stay up to date with all the movements in the marketplace and make sure you are always ready to open a new trade.
Disadvantages of trading Binary Options alerts/signals:
The main disadvantage with trading Binary Options alerts/signals is that you will have to pay close attention to the market at all times. You cannot just put your daily routine on autopilot, otherwise, you are likely to miss an opportunity. It also takes a lot of time and effort to learn how to interpret signals.
Binary Options trading alerts/signals have a very high success rate if you believe in technical analysis, but there is also a major drawback of having to pay attention all the time, and that is it takes a lot of time and effort learning how to read them properly.
Are Binary Options Signals a scam or not?
Binary Options alerts/signals are in the spotlight again! I remember back when I first started with binary options and tried to find a signal provider. Of course, this was a few years ago and there were not as many providers you can choose from. Back then, the only one that I have found was Binary Hedge Fund. Of course, they are still around today and offer their services under a different name called IQ Option Robot.
I have tried both services back then, kept my account with Binary Hedge Fund for 1 year before I closed it down. However, at some point, IQ Options bots were exposed as scammers.
But anyway… Now onto Binary Options alerts/signals. This is something that I have always been very skeptical about, and I still am…
The reason why is because these services are predicting the direction of where a financial market is going to go. Now, this is not as easy as it sounds and requires a lot of knowledge about the markets that you can only gain by actually trading them yourself or through expensive education – something most people don’t have.
So, these signals that are provided by these signal providers are straight-up gambling! They might as well be picking random numbers and claiming that they will pick the right direction every time. This is not something you want to base your binary options trading on because it will leave you broke very fast if you do so.
Are Binary Options Signals a scam or not?
Yes, most binary options signals are a scam and do not work! There is no service on the internet that can guarantee you 100% accurate trading signals. It’s a fact of life, a trader is someone who predicts the future and there is no way to do it accurately every time.
There have been some services that have emerged in recent years claiming to offer signal services for binary options trading, but they are all scams as well. Nothing has changed over the past 5-6 years with these types of services. People are still being scammed by these kinds of binary options signals!
If you do not know anything about how the market works, stay away from anyone who claims they can get you 100% accurate trading signals every time. A binary Hedge Fund is one of the biggest scams in the industry offering this type of service and taking people’s money.
In theory, Binary Hedge Fund might have been a profitable service in the beginning but they started to lose money as their accuracy decreased over time. They were not able to keep up with the market and thus lost all of their credibility as a signal provider. It’s unfortunate because many people have been scammed by this company!
Remember a 99% success rate will still leave you broke because 70-80% of trades that you make with these signal providers will be wrong. You need to understand the markets enough yourself and not rely on someone else who possibly might not know what they are talking about.
Unfortunately, this has become very common in the industry and you will be left broke if you choose to follow these types of people. If you don’t believe me then do your research or better yet sign up with IQ Option Robot for free and make your account and run your trades.
The only advice I can give you is to follow a solid trading plan and NEVER EVER follow a signal provider, even though it might be extremely tempting now and then. If you look around on YouTube or Google, there are plenty of videos that have been recorded from people who were scammed by some of these signal services.
My binary options signal service picks are legit though. Most of the time. I have a good feeling about this one.
Best Binary Options Signals: Our Top pick
First of all, Quotex binary Binary Options Signals is one of the reputable services out there. Secondly, although yes the first 1-2 months might not be profitable it’s because you are new to binary options trading and need to learn more about how it works first. The service that they offer has helped many people perform better in their trading and has not been exposed to being a scam.
They have helped me become more profitable in my trading by giving me accurate signals on when to enter trades. The money management system they teach is solid as well, it has saved me from losing everything several times now.
If you are looking for help with binary options trading I highly recommend them.
Quotex provides a compelling platform and the opportunity to check it out before providing any information or funding an account, which is important for a new brand attempting to develop. We’ve received little feedback on the brand thus far, but the Seychellois regulatory framework provides some security. The 40% incentive is a unique opportunity among brokers.
Advantages and disadvantages
Traders will appreciate the following advantages:
- Customizable and entertaining trading platform.
- Low minimum deposit
- Easy Access Demo Account
- Forty percent Deposit Bonus
- No offer of trading binary options on margin
- Lack of mobile app
Trading with binary options signals: How it works (for beginners)
So you’ve decided that Binary Options trading is for you? You’re ready to make money online then huh? Well, congratulations on making an informed decision! Today I will be educating you about how this method of trading works to set your expectations correctly.
What are binary options signals (a.k.a “signal services”)? Well, it’s a service provided by an individual or a company that specializes in “predicting” whether the price of a certain asset is going to go up or down. As you can probably imagine this is very accurate because if they are right they will take your money!
Binary Hedge Fund was one of those services that were promising you 100% accurate trading signals and they suggested that you use their money management system as well. The truth is, they were all scams because it’s impossible to win every time! I mean come on, if this was possible everyone would be rich by now!
I assume that you have a general idea of how this process works. So, let’s get into some more details. So the first thing you need to decide is if you want to use a free trading signal service or a paid one.
There are a lot of free signals out there but I wouldn’t recommend using any unless they come from a reliable source such as an individual who has been doing this for years and is consistently making money online. If you’re going to use a free service, the best ones are going to come from YouTube. You can usually tell that these videos have been recorded by some guy who doesn’t know what he’s doing and they’re completely random.
You really shouldn’t be trading off of chart patterns alone anyway so there is no point in watching them. They usually give out trading signals at the wrong times and they seem to be very uneducated about Binary Options trading which is why you should stay away from them.
Now let’s go over a few things to consider when using a paid signal service:
- Can they offer proof that their system works? What software do they use to generate their signals? If they say they’re using a secret algorithm, then that’s a red flag.
- Most signal services will tell you to deposit a certain amount of money into your trading account and not to trade any more than that. This is the last thing you want to do though, because if you lose it then they don’t have to pay you! Most of the time they’re scamming you right out of your money!
- Some services will tell you to use a specific trading platform to receive their signals. If that’s the case, then most of them are usually scams because it is too good to be true. Just like I mentioned earlier if this method worked 100% of the time then everyone would be rich by now.
- Do they provide daily signals, hourly signals, or just a few per week? There are so many services out there that you will find providers who give you too many signals and it becomes overkill because they might not all be accurate so you can’t rely on them. You should probably stick with providers who give you 1-10 signals per week because that’s usually the most that you’ll ever need.
- A lot of services also provide tips for Binary Options trading and tell you how to set up your trading platform. Avoid these kinds of services like the plague though, because they’re mostly filled with false information and will make it seem like this is easy to do. Trust me, it’s not easy. And if you’re looking for a quick way of making money online then please understand that Binary Options trading is NOT this method.
- You can’t predict the future with 100% accuracy so don’t listen to any service that tells you that they can! This is where most scams will try to fool you into thinking that their signals are accurate when in reality they’re not.
- know you might be coming across a service that is just too good to be true and it seems like they have every method available in the book, but there isn’t one out there that can give you an 80-90% success rate. You should be very skeptical of any service that claims to offer these kinds of returns.
How to spot binary options signal scam
I am using a service that gives you a free trial for 14 days and I received the first 10 signals at 100% accuracy. There were 4 trades this morning and all of them closed within 5 minutes for me! That said:
- Be careful about signing up with a service that requires you to deposit money before you even receive any signals.
- The fact that they require you to pay money before you can see their signals is a red flag right there. No legit service out there charges you money for using their services, so just stay away from any company that does this.
- The worst feeling in the world is thinking that you’re going to make a ton of money using a free trial of this Binary Options signals software only to get zero results.
- If you sign up for a service that requires you to deposit money before you see any results, then there’s a good chance it’s not going to work out in the end. Most services will allow you to use their signals completely free of charge, but some will require you to deposit before they’ll send any signals.
- If you’re new to Binary Options, then I strongly advise that you stay away from any service that requires you to use their signals with your own money. You simply won’t be able to tell whether they work or not unless you do this, so it’s best to just use a free signal service until you get more trading experience under your belt.
- The only companies that will require you to put in money are the ones that are trying to scam you out of it. You can tell right away if a provider is legit or not based on whether they offer you their services for free, or if you have to deposit money before they’ll even send you anything.
- There’s nothing more frustrating than spending your hard-earned money on a trading signal service and getting nothing but losses. We’ve all been there, we think we know how to trade and we sign up with a big name Binary Options signals provider only to lose every single cent that we deposited.
- This is one of the biggest risks when it comes to trading with Binary Options signals, so you have to be careful about this. Make sure that you’re using a service that doesn’t require you to fund your account with real money before they start sending you their signals.
- If you don’t feel comfortable then it could be a sign that the service you’re using is not legit. You always have to ask yourself, what’s in it for this company if I use their services? If they require you to deposit money, then there has to be some incentive for them and more than likely it’s because they want your money.
- Any Binary Options signals service that allows you to use their signals for free will be a legit one. Other than that, you always have to think about why they’re requiring you to pay money if you want access to their signals. If there’s no incentive whatsoever then chances are it’s not going to work out in the end.
In conclusion, Binary Options signals are a great way to make money, but if you are looking for an easy job then this is not the answer. There are tons of Binary Options signals out there that will send you trades for free, but watch out. A good idea would be using a reliable service like Quotex only when you have enough trading experience under your belt. You don’t want to ruin all of your hard-earned money because you jumped in too early and lost everything, so it’s best to do some research first before committing any money.